-->

Tuesday, March 21, 2017

Music Simplifies

Music is an active part of what makes me unique. Coming to school at Ohio Northern has given me more opportunities to continue my passion for music. Reflecting on what some of my favorite past times are at ONU, I could not help but come back to how music has helped me grow.


Music simplifies my complex life as a student. Throughout my busy schedule and stressful days, I find relief in my time practicing and performing over in the music department. Music provides a relief from the stress of everyday life. Playing and being creative in this way allows for me to grow in another area that I love. I am so thankful that at Ohio Northern I am able to grow in the other areas that help me tell my story.

1 comment:

  1. I love how you were able to incorporate speed into your video. It was really hard to follow where the video was going, but once I realized you were showing how music is a part of your life that acts as slowing it down, it completely made sense. Great job on the video, and keep rocking that music!

    ReplyDelete