-->

Wednesday, April 19, 2017

FYI: Good News


This time of the semester is where schedules get busy, assignments pile up and life gets crazy. While I myself have been stressed and a worry wart, I have had a good couple of days.

My grant is being shared and viewed by my friends and family, I had a job interview for next semester and I recently got my summer position finalized. Time is funny and throws it all at you at once, but so far this week good news has been coming my way.

I will again shamelessly post this link to encourage you to vote for my grant submission. If we win the grant submission, we get $100,00 to directly impact a project to keep Fendig Summer Theatre for Children impacting our community for years to come.

I recently just got accepted to direct along side one of my friends for their summer production in July. We are in the planning stages, but being able to announce this information is such a relief.

Have you had any good news lately? I would love to hear about what is going on with your crazy semester in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment