-->

Saturday, April 15, 2017

Insights & Word of Mouth



Last week I posted about my grant submission I was working on. This week I have seen the insights and analytics first hand with measuring how many individuals we are impacting. 

I run the social media accounts for Fendig Summer Theatre for Children. I have discovered from running the Facebook social media accounts the value of being able to assess social insights as well as the word of mouth. 

The past week our posts have engaged the community pretty well to vote for our grant as well as cultivate talk and engagement about things coming up for the 2017 production season. People have been messaging our page to hear about the staff, the show and other ways they can help out. 

That engagement has only improved our social accounts this week! Hopefully that means plenty of votes are coming our way for our cause. If you are interested in learning more, check out this link. 

No comments:

Post a Comment