-->

Thursday, April 6, 2017

Weebly

Lately I have been looking how to better promote and bring aspects of my college portfolio together. Weebly is an easy tool that is similar to Blogger. There are options to blog, but there are easy tools to drag into the format to make your own website. We have been talking a lot about measurement. Weebly has measurement tools to measure your statistics. 
Right now I am in the process of updating my website for room to upload some portfolio material. I already have my web domain to identify my name. I designed it so the opening page features myself, skills and mission. I have tabs at the top that identify different pages for current projects, experience and a contact page. On my experience page I will add a couple tabs to download some writing samples. 

With the amount of writing that I have done for public relations, social media content for organizations and grant writing another section would show my experience in another field. Writing is important no matter what the profession. 

I would strongly recommend using Weebly to promote yourself! Promote what you are good at, promote what you have done and promote what you are doing. Update it often and make it your own. There are plenty of themes to suit every personality and a Weebly address is free. 

Below are some screenshots of different themes available for Weebly. Get to designing! 


1 comment:

  1. I've never heard of this site before, but it definitely looks like something I need to check out. Especially if I'm thinking about keeping my blog going. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete