-->

Thursday, November 2, 2017

The Ultimate Throwback Thursdsay

Happy November! Fall is a really reflective season for me. November is numerous people’s reflective month because they are feeling grateful. Whether you post something you are thankful for everyday or just look back on what you have November is the time to be grateful.


November is the month of nostalgia for me. My family member’s birthdays have passed and we are all looking forward to spending the holidays together. For this week’s blog, I decided to go through my Instagram and take a look at all of my #ThrowbackThursdays.  Looking at what I decided to post to throwback, they are some of my favorite memories with my favorite people. Being nostalgic for what is next and appreciating my past has me in a festive mood today. Take a look at my best throwback images below.


What are you thankful for?



1 comment:

  1. This is cute! I love going through my memories. Just today I went through my Instagram to look at things I've done this semester. It makes me so happy looking at it like an online photo album with all of my most favorite memories!

    ReplyDelete