-->

Thursday, October 26, 2017

Bullet Journal Organization

When I was younger I would write stories all the time. I would have countless notebooks filled with little ideas and thoughts of stories I was going to write someday. My best friend and I would sit and hangout with each other writing stories and editing each other’s work. It sounds like the most nerdy thing little kids could do, but for us it was so much fun.

Recently, we both have been trying to get together again and chat. We have tried scheduling a couple of long distance “dates” via FaceTime or the phone, but most of them haven’t gone through. We both are seniors who have just a little on their plates.

We joked today how if we were able to get together instead of writing stories together, we would bring our bullet journals and to-do lists to each other. We both have had quite the lists of things to do, which is part of why we haven’t gotten together. We would take turns organizing our lives.

This past year I started bullet journaling to track my goals for each day, the month and my year. It has been a good way to make sure that I am looking ahead and staying on track with my personal goals. As cheesy as it sounds, this has been so refreshing and mindful for me to do.

Bullet journals are a very personal way to organize. Everyone has their own style and way to organize their lists. You can choose to do it anyway you want! That’s why it’s so fun.

Here are some of the products I use to make my organizing easy!

Of course you don’t need any of these things, you can find paper and pen and make your plans the way you want them. In the chaos of midterms, my bullet journal helps me find the calm just up ahead.

What ways do you keep yourself organized?

3 comments:

  1. I am the worst organizer of all time. I do not use any type of organizer and just try to remember it all. I do use a calendar for very important things on occasion.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a good idea. I wish that I would have wrote down stories and thoughts when I was younger.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've wanted to try bullet journal-ling but I've never been able to do it successfully. I admire you and your journal, it seems like a fun way to organize!

    ReplyDelete