-->

Wednesday, March 15, 2017

FYI: Follow Your Instinct


All of my general posts have been labeled F.Y.I. I am sure that most of you thought it meant for your information. It actually stands for follow your instinct.

When I was younger I was involved in a children's theatre where I was the lead in the musical. The musical was called "The Wind in the Willows" based off of the children's book "The Adventures of Frog and Toad." One of the memorable songs that I had to sing was about following your instinct.

That musical was a great confidence booster even if the musical was cheesy. My dad encouraged me to follow my instinct and always smile.

When I was first starting out marching with the Blue Stars he also suggested that I start a personal blog to keep my donors updated with how my experiences were. I called it Follow Your Instinct. Ever since this original blog started it has been called Follow Your Instinct.

Usually on my website I just update people what is going on in my life, but the updates are primarily about my photography. My blog title for class only seemed fitting to name it Follow Your Instinct.

There you go! I encourage you to follow your instinct. Do what makes you happy and smile through everything you encounter. Life is more fun with smile.

Follow your instinct.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing this cool story! I didn't know you had a website but I have seen some of your photos on Facebook and they are very good! I will have to check out your site for more! Following your instinct is really great advice, especially for people who always doubt themselves. Sometimes, no one knows the answer better than you instinctively know. I'm glad that you came out of your shell and are now helping me come out of my shell!
    Best,
    Rachel

    ReplyDelete