-->

Tuesday, May 2, 2017

The End of the Year


The end of the year is in sight. Today alone I am wrapping up several classes with final presentations and papers. The end of the year is really exciting in terms of looking forward to summer, but in finishing up everything time gets rather stressful.

For those of you that are feeling overwhelmed and stressed right now, know that this is all temporary. The hardships will pass and you will really only remember the good of your days at ONU. You are enough.

This semester has been a trial and error as far as blogs go.  Social media principles has taught me the importance of measurement, definitions of success, updating always and connecting to audiences. I am excited to be Hootsuite certified next semester and to continue developing the skills that I learned in this class. I am going to keep my blog on my personal website more up to date now that I have completed this semester.

If you want to keep up with my summer adventures here is my personal website. 

A quick update from me before we wrap up:

  • My family is finally looking into that second dog to be friends. Her name is Olivia. She is three years old with similar temperament to Duchess. We are meeting them on Wednesday this week and hopefully starting the process so Duchess can have a sister. 
  • I am traveling to Germany with the ONU Wind Orchestra from May 15, 2017 to May 27, 2017. We will be playing our previous concert repertoire while we are in Germany. I am most excited to see the Berlin Philharmonic and see Germany! 
  • I begin my job co-directing Hello, Dolly! at the end of May through July 16, 2017. I am excited to work with lots of young children, but I also am a little nervous. 
  • All members of my family will be home this summer. This will be the first time we all will be home since the summer of my sophomore year. My boyfriend will be visiting for a few months as well. We might all have to make a trip because we all will be around. 
  • I have one semester left here at Ohio Northern. I am excited and nervous, but so thankful for my days here at ONU. 
I wanted to take a quick moment to thank all of you that have been reading my blog throughout the semester. I appreciate you being patient and listening to what I have to say. I will miss reading your comments and seeing your posts. 

1 comment:

  1. Enjoy your last semester! it will fly by! I wish you the best of luck in your last semester!

    ReplyDelete