-->

Friday, August 25, 2017

Welcome Back Introductions

The first week of classes at Ohio Northern have come to a close. Being back at Ohio Northern has been really refreshing, but I am going to miss summer.

Summer at my house is one of the busiest, most crazy, adventure-filled times of the year. Every summer since my sophomore year of high school I have been traveling with the Blue Stars Drum and Bugle Corps, but this year I was home the whole time.

Sure there were moments where summer felt super long, but being home this summer was so memorable. I wouldn't have wished to spend my summer anywhere except with my family. For the next couple of blog posts, I am going to recap everything that I did over the summer because this was probably my last summer that I will get to stay home.



I thought what better way to start out than to introduce my family?

Meet the family! My parents are Mark and Heather. I am the oldest. Harrison (the graduate) is a freshman at Ohio Northern this year. My younger sister, Mary Grace is a sophomore in high school. Anderson is a sixth grader. We also have a really cute Basset hound named Duchess (below).






My mom comes from a really big family of seven siblings which means there is always something going on. My grandma still lives in our hometown so for us that means there is always someone visiting or a surprise during the summer.

My family will go over to my grandma's house and visit, do crafts, lots of tie dye, play sports and have a great time! Weekly campfires and grilling is not uncommon for our family in between swim meets, band practices, theatre rehearsals and running.

We like to include everyone and always have our hands in something, so before I even begin to introduce what we all have been up to this summer please know that there will be a little bit of everything!

Now you know the characters and next week we can begin the story. Stay tuned for tales of concerts by U2 and a trip to the zoo!

1 comment:

  1. I really love your puppy! She is absolutely adorable and I cannot wait to hear how to your summer went!

    ReplyDelete