-->

Wednesday, October 18, 2017

October Encouragement


October is such a wonderful month. The weather is still warm enough to enjoy the sun and outdoors, but is cool enough to throw on your favorite sweater and snuggle inside. October is the month of birthday for my family, so there is always something to celebrate. October is one of the most reflective months for me and as I look ahead to what’s next it feels like October.

I have so much to look forward to, but also so much to complete yet. Graduating in December is so exciting yet very stressful. I am looking for jobs right now and it’s making me reflect a lot on what I want for myself and my career. I have been blessed with so many experiences and opportunities so far and I can only look ahead to what is next.



Rather than pour out a sappy blog post, I thought I would offer some quotes that have helped me reflect and have some perspective through my recent changes. Pinterest has gotten a lot of love lately.  All of the quotes in this post have to do with my career and looking ahead for what’s next to come. I am genuinely happy for what I have going for me. I am just struggling to be patient in between stages.

Have a great week, friends. Support and encourage each other!


1 comment:

  1. Helen, this was the exact inspiration that I needed today! Thanks for this :-) Hope that you find some guidance in your career life soon!

    ReplyDelete